Sunday, January 28, 2024

Flights of Fancy Gecko Galz Feb DT Challenge

 FLIGHTS OF FANCY

This month's challenge for Gecko Galz


FLORAL BALLOOONS DREAM CANVAS


I altered a 10" x 10" canvas. The background was handpainted with a starry sky and clouds

I used texture paste + cotton to create 3D clouds

the floral balloon digitals are from this sheet

flights-of-fantasy-digital-collage-set

Some of the balloons have a small wooden block under them for a raised effect.

Then i added bits of sparkly vintage jewelry rhinestones for some glitz



WINGED FRIDGE MAGNETS


I had fun creating these bottle cap fridge magnets using designs from several of the GG Circle sheets

I painted the caps, then let dry. Glued the designs into the caps, then adhered a flat back clear marble to the center

I cut the wings from these papers

wonderful-watercolors-atc-collection

Using both white + blue markers, I wrote words on them

Finally, I attached magnets to the back


ANGEL OF LIGHT Altered Canvas


I enlarged a design from this fabulous sheet

dreams-found-digital-collage-set

But first I painted the canvas black. Then I stenciled the quote " The Devil Whispered in my Ear" on either side, + rubbed it with waxes to age it

A chipboard Gothic window, with a real light for the glowing candlestick

The Angel image was added. I 3D his wings

Then I used metal cogs + gears, resin wings, + scrolls on the side


Do you want to join in on the fun?

Check out the GG Challenges 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...