Wednesday, November 1, 2023

November Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Victorian Fantasy

This month's theme is 

VICTORIAN FANTASY

I created 3 tins with this theme

QUEEN of the Night Tin Box 

 OF THE NIGHT METAL BOX


 A decorated metal cookie box.

I added a gothic gate ( my own design) in black resin floral frame

Red and black paper roses + black acrylic teardrops for decoration

The Victorian young girl in the beautiful blue gown is from this GG design sheet

ladies-in-blue-digital-collage-set

She has her hand up where a resin blackbird sits.

I gold waxed the embossed design on the top of the tin.

Added black + gold ribbon around the box with a red rose


Curiosities An altered Altoid Box.

This time a more playful Victorian design featuring a lady dressed in a white suit, and toadstools

I gessoed the box, then used green and expresso dye ink sprays on it to get a marbled look

I used pop dots to adhere the digital design sheet, then added moss and mini toadstools in each corner

Digital designed used

victorian-dreams-tin-toppers-collage


Victorian Steampunk Round Tin Box

A beautiful image of a Victorian Steampunk lady

I gessoed the tin, then when dry, I sprayed it with Brass + Expresso dye ink to get a vintage marble look

Added the image from this sheet

steam-fantasies-junk-journal-kit

I then colored a resin gear using dye sprays, and added a fancy silk red flower to match her dress

Red ribbon around the tin edge

Why not join the Gecko Galz Challenge !




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...