Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Gecko Galz Quarterly Challenge- My Witch Jar Fairys

 This is my entry for the Gecko Galz quarterly challenge. Theme is Fairy Jar

I created a Witch Jar


I colored a glass jar using Sepia alcohol ink. I love the vintage look it creates.

Moss around the bottom

I put more moss inside, then cut out the witch sisters from this sheet

https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/847657006/the-witches-digital-collage-set 

 Added a witch broom, which I made from a thin dowel, raffia + ribbon, in between them

Adhered them to 2 tiny wood logs, which lets them sit on the moss

2 tiny toadstools on with side of the witches

Black plastic trees in the background, which are actually stems from black silk roses

The lid-I did a marble look in green alcohol ink. I like the creepy vibe it gives

Underneath the lid is a flat backed battery which is glued in place, for the green fairy lights inside the jar.

On the top of the lid is a resin cauldron with green bubbles 

Wrapped silk sari ribbon around the edge, with a bronze wicked witch stamping.

Happy Hauntings!



2 comments:

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...