Friday, March 17, 2023

Gecko Galz Spring Challenge-Altered Canvas

 


This is my entry for the Gecko Galz Spring Altered Canvas challenge

BE BRAVE

Its a 12" x 12" canvas

I fell in love with this gorgeous image on the Artftul Visions digital sheet

Artful Visions

The image spoke to me about being strong, being brave, + being yourself

I used a stencil with texture paste for the background. Painted it grey, then rubbed white matte wax to highlight the designs

I blew the image up, distressed the edges, then added it to the canvas.

Chipboard designs, that I painted + added molten silver to, are on either side of the image

I stenciled the words BE BRAVE over the picture.

Chipboard gates, painted black with silver highlights adorn the top and bottom of the design

The bottom of the canvas has more textured chipboards, taller brick chipboards, that I've painted and decorated

Paper glittered flowers in the corner, with pink + black acrylic beads

3 Chipboard quotes added to the bottom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...