Monday, May 3, 2021

Gecko Galz May Challenge-SECRET GARDEN

This month my Designer Challenge for Gecko Galz, was

SECRET GARDEN

This theme makes me think of a wonderful flower garden, with fairies, toadstools, a fairy frog, and lots of butterflies!

I created this Fairy Secret Garden Shrine using

Magical cutouts, moss, a wooden shrine, see thru vellum and a tealight

The back drop of the shrine is a design I printed in vellum from one of the fantasy digital  ATC sheets

I edged the shrine with real twigs




You really need to check out the GG Storybook Garden Craft Kit. Its MAGICAL!!

I also used my own stash of paper flowers + clear backed butterflies

A brick stencil + texture paste created the crumbling brick wall bits on the sides of the shrine


The 2nd project I made is a Journal Cover

SECRET GARDEN


I decorated the cover using images from the Storybook Garden Craft Kit, + the Dream Garden ATC Set

Lots of layers + 3d mount tape to create height + illusion

I then added some paper flowers, ribbon,  and wrought iron gate die cut





 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...