Saturday, October 1, 2022

Gecko Galz Oct DT Challenge-Bohemian Rhapsody

This month's challenge is for all you Boho girls!

BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY

is the theme on the Gecko Galz Facebook Challenge page

These are my projects

GYPSY HANGER

I used a tag from this marvelous kit

Tag Time Craft Kit

I printed out 2 of the tags, so I could 3D the butterflies

I then added some glittery highlights using gems here + there

From the back, in between the 2 tags, I added a bunch of bright colored ribbon in different lengths. Most of them hang around a foot

I also added a ribbon loop to hang





WILD HEART JOURNAL

Images are all from this kit

Gypsy Soul Craft Kit

Ok, this next project isn't a Boho project, but I love this Owl so much I had to make a project with him

BOOK OWL LIBRARY FOLDER


Isn't he cool!

I hand colored him using my Prisma Pencil crayons

Then I adhered him to a black library folder

The tag, which I found the verse on it went with the owl image so well, is from the Tag Craft kit from above

You can find the owl here

Surreal Kingdom Digital Stamp Set

Challenges For Gecko Galz

You can find them on the Facebook Gecko Galz Challenge page




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...