Saturday, May 14, 2022

Nevermore Designs Gothic Blog Challenge

 


Head on over to the https://nevermoredesigns.blogspot.com/p/monthly-gothic-challenge.html

You can pick up this fantastic image + create your own entry

I have turned mine into a journal cover. 

I used gothic black/white fabric to cover the journal

Printed out the design, distressed the edges, then added black ink

Adhered it over the fabric, then added a black faux fur trim around the edges

Red paper roses in the corners + by the wing

I distressed the wooden letters in black + red dye spray ink

I hope you love my Fallen Angel!

1 comment:

  1. What a striking book cover, fabulous, I do love your Angel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...