Thursday, April 7, 2022

Gecko Galz April Club Kit Spring

 


Gecko Galz newest Club Kit for the month of April

Spring 

I created a layered card using 1 of the gorgeous images that are included in the kit.

I printed 3 of the image in the same size

With one image, I cut out the major parts of the rose + using foam, I added it to the background rose picture.

I then cut out the center of the rose on the 3rd image + using the foam, added that to the center of the rose.

I then distressed the edges of the main image, + adhered it to a mauve pearl card, that I first added a strip of ombre ribbon to. 

On the bottom I glued a piece of vintage off white ribbon

Over top that, a 3 way ribbon, with a mauve button

I then die cut florals and added them to the corner + under the rose image.

You can find the kit here 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1208391629/ode-to-spring-march-2021-kit-club

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...