Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Gecko Galz Jan 2022 Challenge Pre-Raphaelite Dreams

 


Starting the New Year off with some fabulous new Gecko Galz designs.

Jan is all about Pre-Raphaelite Dreams

First off, I have altered a round wood circle, featuring an open window with a woman, perhaps pondering her love life.

You can find the design here 

Pre-Raphaelite Junk Journal Kit




Next, I created a triple shrine featuring designs from the same kit.

I love the stained glass window images with the gorgeous ladies!

A nature inspired design



My 3rd design is 4 altered playing cards

I gessoed these first, then using antique mod podge, I added vintage doilies, snippets from gold paper I created, red Dresden, tiny words, + more

The images of the Knights can be found here

Shining Armor




2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Kim! Love your designs. The first one, especially. Great samples for a lovely theme! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Happy New Years to you too Aimeslee!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...