Monday, July 12, 2021

FripperiesandButterflies July Challenge-Steampunk Mermaids

 


Over on the fripperiesandbutterflies.blogspot.com/

is a wicked Steampunk Mermaids challenge!

This is my entry. Using the design given, I made this large tag.

Distressed the edges, then layered it on gold mesh ribbon + a steampunk mermaid paper background. I distressed the edges of that paper using Vintage Photo distress oxide ink.

A ripped + distressed edge piece of marbled paper on the top.

On the top of the tag is patina brass clock hands

The bottom of the tag features a ships wheel with a vintage brass cog. A spinner in the center.

I also added some copper toned die cut coral

My trio of Steampunk Mermaids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...