Saturday, March 20, 2021

Nevermore Blog Challenge-Abandon Hope


 Over on the Nevermore Blog, Leanne has a wicked gothic challenge up!

I created this witch tombstone using her image

An ominous witch overshadowing an old cemetery

She kinda reminded me of the witch from  The Blair Witch Project

When I printed her out, she came out in black + purple as my ink is running out, but I think she looks cool this way

I mounted the image onto a black foam core tombstone shape that I cut by hand

Using tombstone silhouettes, I added them to the bottom using foam tape

A raven done the same way, sits on the witches shoulder

Blackened cheesecloth around the edge of the tombstone.

Another silhouette of a row of tombstones, sits around the bottom

The sign

"Abandon Hope

All ye who enter here"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...