Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Nevermore Designs Blogspot Feb Challenge-Strange + Unusual

 



                                          This month over at the

https://nevermoredesigns.blogspot.com/

Is yet another fabulously wicked challenge!

I have created a 5 x 7 canvas with this beautiful eerie design

I painted the canvas black, then did a spray over using distress ink in hickory smoke

Printed off 2 of the main designs on cardstock

Distressed the edges of 1, then glued it to the canvas

The other print, I cut out the woman image, and 3D her over the other image using foam tape

The purple curtain is from a Tim Holtz Idea-ology pack

I 3d that as well.

I cut out a candlestick from my stash, and glued it to the fireplace mantel 

Vintage black lace edges the bottom

A metal hand on the quote + a vintage metal diamond shaped earring with metal points hanging from the bottom

I also added a purple Swarovski crystal to the top of the earring

Using a quote from a Gecko Galz Gothic digi, I distressed the edges, then edged it in both purple + pink distress ink.

"I myself am strange + unusual"


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...