Sunday, November 1, 2020

Gecko Galz Design Team November Challenge White Christmas



This months Design Team Challenge for Gecko Galz is WHITE CHRISTMAS

I have created a Winter White  Wolf Shadowbox and 2 Greeting cards 

The beautiful wolf digi is from the Sweet Nature collage sheet

A paper mache box holds a majestic wolf and her cubs on a cold winter day


WHITE TAG CARD

I embossed a pearl white card with stars using white embossing powder.

The tag is from the HOLIDAY TAGS kit

I distressed the edges of the tag, then highlighted them in white

Fussy cut the girl image, then using 3d foam, I added her to the tag. 

A simple white lace ribbon tied to the tag.

Adhered the tag to the card front, then I added a 3d sparkly snowflake sticker



SNOWMEN TRIO

This is a very easy card to make. I picked out 2 white tags from the HOLIDAY TAG KIT. Then using a snowman template, I traced around it, and cut out 3 snowmen.

Glued + 3d them to a white embossed card.

Crystals in clear + light blue added as buttons.

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your shadow box is amazing, Kim. Love the icy landscape you have created for the wolves. A beautiful project! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...