Sunday, September 6, 2020

Not All Who Wander Are Lost


 I made this shadowbox using the wonderful background image from 

https://nevermoredesigns.blogspot.com/

A haunting portrait of a woman...a ghost

Is she searching for a lost love...

I printed the image on velum + glued it to the back of an open back wood shadowbox. I had already decorated the shadowbox using dye sprays in speckled egg blue, frayed burlap + white.

Dried moss on the roof


Moss inside on the bottom, with tombstones I sprayed in frayed burlap + white

A single rose rests at one tombstone.

Another ghost in the background.

A chipboard word

NOT ALL WHO WANDER ARE LOST

I used a color changing tea light in the back.



1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...