Saturday, September 26, 2020

Happy Haunting Gecko Galz Oct 2020

 HAPPY HAUNTING!

This months theme for my gig as a DT for Gecko Galz

Who doesnt love Halloween!!

I have made 3 projects.

WITCH HOUSE



A haunted house with a yard that the witches have claimed as their own.

What are they brewing up in there...

The witches are from this sheet

Witching Hour Digital Collage Set

The roof of the house opens up to store your potion recipes + spells


PUMPKIN GAME BOOK


I have made a fun Pumpkin Game book using wood pumpkins, chipboard pumpkins I cut by hand, colorful sari ribbons, + these fun board game images from Gecko Galz!

Altered Halloween

Game Time

Spinners, a magic slate, candy corn bingo, scrabble, a ouija board + more!






VAMPIRE BRIDES DWELLING


My favorite movie to watch at halloween is Bram Stokers Dracula

This house is my ode to the Vampire Brides

You can find these wicked designs here

Hello Darkness my old Friend






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...