Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Happy Fall Pumpkin Aug GG Design Team Challenge


Fall
My fav time of the year!
Apple cider, red + orange leaves,pumpkins + all the beauty that Fall brings

I created this fabulous pumpkin wall art for Gecko Galz!

I created a Finnabair inspired project using a 12.5" wood pumpkin shape.
I started by laying down textures using modeling paste and stencils.
When dry,I glued on wood shapes, paperclay decorations, art stones + strands of plastic beads

Gessoed over top and left to dry

Next I sprayed with different shades of Lindys art sprays.

I added die cut sunflowers using a brown plaid and bee scrapbooking papers.The center has vintage pearl centers from some old jewelry

The leaves are also diecuts

The bright sunflowers are from Gecko Galz new Fall Icon line
Aren't they FABULOUS!!

I layered them with a large and smaller one to give them more depth.

Wax pastes were used to highlight the textures on the background

I also added mini glass beads in a rust shades.

The letters saying HAPPY FALL are wood. I quick spray + my pumpkin is finished, ready to hang on  a door or wall.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading all your comments! Come back and visit anytime.

Since this is a public blog, please remember your name and blog info is visible to all.

March Gecko Galz DT Challenge-Magical Mushrooms

 This months challenge for Gecko Galz is MAGICAL MUSHROOMS Dude! Digital Page Magical Mushroom Forest Wonderland Tea House Wonderful Dream J...